Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy Busy

Well, it seems like lately everything is busier and busier. I am trying to get ready for Christmas and Roo's birthday. I think I am almost done with her gifts, but only maybe halfway with the rest of everybody. This weekend is the big craft fairs, including War Eagle. I am very excited. Its supposed to be beautiful. I think I can get a few more gifts bought and maybe a couple of people done.

My sissy told me last week she is PREGGERS! I am so happy for her. She has also expressed interest in cloth diapering. I can't believe it. I think I am going to seperate the ones I bought for SIL out and give some to sissy. I have bunches and it would still be great gifts for both of them. I may order some Rockin Green from Mami's and Papi's for both of them too. Love Mami's and Papi's. They have free shipping on almost everything and excellent customer service.

What else has been going on? Well, we are still TTC#2, but I just don't think this is our month again. I took a test the other day and it had half of a positive line, but none of the others have showed anything. I do know that I am bloated and my boobs HURT. Like I can't wait at night to get the bra off kind of hurt. AF is due around the 19th, so hopefully know then.

Alright, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment