Monday, October 4, 2010

What a weekend!

Whew, I am kind of glad its Monday. How sad is that? DH has been hurting all weekend from his TMJ and passed out and fell on Saturday. Yay us, we got to spend all afternoon in the ER. But, nothing life threatening. He is going to see his doctor and dentist today about this.

On top of this, we are all sick. Roo, DH and me have a cold. Nothing major, just a seasonal thing, but we are all blah. Yesterday we did nothing. Well, I did laundry, but that is it. We laid around, watched TV and cuddled. Kind of nice. I did manage to strip my diapers. The covers weren't too bad, but the inserts. Wow. Smell of urine right out of the dryer. So I took all the micro terry inserts out and ran them through with some bleach. And extra hot rinses. Finally, clean. And they are all fluffy and stain free. I just ran the covers and pockets through with some of my fav, Rockin' Green. They have been awesome lately. No repelling, no stink and no stains. Yay for RnG.

I have been selling stuff on Ebay for a little while now. Mostly little things that I have bought for dirt cheap at yard sales or estate sales. So far, I have made almost $100! I can't believe it. I just listed about 30 more things, so hopefully it gives us a couple extra hundred. That would be awesome. DH makes fun of me, but I think he will stop when he realizes just how much I am making.

No real news on the baby front. I should be ovulating today or tomorrow, so hopefully we can mesh our schedules and take some time to work on this project. I really think if it doesn't work this month or next, we might want to wait a little bit. I really don't want another Christmas baby or to be huge in the late summer. Its just way too hot here. But we'll see. If its God's will, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment