Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catchin' up

Wow, what a week it has been so far. This past weekend was incredibly long, and not in a good way. The drain behind my washer got clogged and flooded my kitchen. I spent most of the week fighting with it so I could avoid a call to a plumber. Thankfully, I was finally able to get it cleared Monday morning. So, then I got to catch up on laundry. First off, diapers. Turns out I have enough diapers to go more than 4 days with a toddler. Wow. I had to wash 2 seperate loads, one of covers and the other of inserts. This worked out well, though, because after sitting for almost 4 days, they stunk. I put a little bleach in with the inserts. Worked pretty good, just had to run a extra rinse.

Other than that, hubs and I are doing our best this week to make another baby. Its a little difficult due to differences in schedules, but its working out. I will let you know.

On the weight loss issue, I am down 7 pounds. Not as much as I would like, but better than nothing. And I blew it this weekend, so I don't think thats too bad. I am back on the wagon and hopefully can loose another 10 or so before we find out if all our hard work (hehe) has paid off.

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment