Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sick

Ugh, so I am so sorry I haven't been on here lately. We have had the flu in the house and I have been too tired taking care of everybody to type anything extra. Baby girl and hubs were both sick. Luckily, we seem to be on the mend, I just hope I don't get it.

Other than that, its nearing the end of yard sale season. On one hand, I am sad because its so much fun. On the flip side, I am so done with getting up early on Saturday and running all over town. I did find a lot of really fun stuff and completely redid my bedroom.

I have decided to sell off all of my sized diapers and just keep the one size ones. This is in preperation for the next baby, which will hopefully be concieved soon. I have a bunch listed on Ebay, now if only they would sell. My stash is still quite large, but not nearly as out of control as it was with the sized diapers.

This was not our month for concieving. I don't know why I thought we could have it happen the first month off birth control. Maybe cause BIL and SIL were able to. We just don't have enough of a matching schedule to make it work. Hopefully next month. I am finally getting the Basal Temp thing down, so maybe we can work something out.

Alright, off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment