Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stupid husband

I am so freakin' sick of things. I am sick of having to worry all the time about money. I am sick of fighting with my husband. I am sick of him doing nothing unless I leave him a note. I am sick of being the only one to do anything around the house. I am just so damn sick of it. I wish we had more money. I wish we spent less money. I wish I could figure out a way to pay stuff off and save more. I just don't know how to do it. He gets mad at me for nagging him about eating out everyday and then says I spend so much money and its not fair. Does he realize that I might spend $20 a week, where he is spending upwards of $50? And I take clothes to consignment, sell stuff on ebay and craigslist, recycle cans. I do my best to pay for my little bit of yard saleing. He doesn't. He gets mad at me cause I tell him we are broke all the time. But he doesn't understand that maybe I want some help with this. I have all the responsibility and he just does whatever. He never has to worry about money or the baby or the house. It must be nice to have someone else take care of everything. When I do try to include him, he gets mad, saying I don't tell him, I spend like crazy. I could just scream. I am so done with this.

Sorry about the rant. Had to get this off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so sorry. I know I just started following your blog, so I kind of feel like I shouldn't even be reading this, much less commenting. However, I wanted you to know I understand this feeling- and I think most women do. I have no answers for you...except that I've been there in one way or another, and I would bet money (if we had any, lol)that I'll be there again before I know it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Things are better for now. I know that if I didn't want people to know my thoughts, I wouldn't blog. Thanks so much for following me and hopefully we can have some giveaways and fun stuff soon! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete