Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day to Day stuff.

I can not get woke up today. I am still sick and now Roo is too. B said his throat hurt last night, so I am sure he is getting sick too. Ugh, I can't wait for this to be done.

On a brighter note, I got fluffy mail yesterday! I had ordered some new hemp inserts, a new wetbag and a sample of Rockin Green in hard rock. I also used a code for a free diaper and got a Happy Heiny in Sage. I love these diapers. Got it washed and it was drying when I went to bed. I have another order pending with a BumGenius 4.0 and some more inserts. I should get another free diaper then and I can't wait! I really hope its something we hadn't tried yet. I really have a problem with diapers. I think I need to have another baby to justify all of them. Now I just need to convince B that we should start TTC#2. Hehe.

Also, M and I are going to try amber jewelry for our aches and pains. I have been reading about how good it is for teething babies and how it helps with all sorts of other ailments and immediatly thought of M with her psorisis. Another all natural she is game to try. I figure if the necklace doesn't nothing for me, B can try it for his migraines or Roo can try it for teething. Good deal all around.

Okay, gotta run. Gonna try "rockin a soak" tonight using my new hard rock. I will take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment