Thursday, July 22, 2010

I hate being sick. I hate not having the energy to play with Roo before she goes to bed. I hate not having patience with her because I don't feel well. I hate having to tell her no, I can't do that right now. Its just a cold and I will be over it soon, but until I am over it, I feel like a terrible mother. I know that I am not, but still. I hate being sick.

On a happier note, I found a lady on Craigslist that was selling diapers for dirt cheap. 5 Bum Genius 3.0's, 1 Bum Genius Large AIO, 1 Fuzzibunz, 1 Happy Heiny and 1 Rumparooz. All for $80 shipped! I am so excited! She did say they needed to be stripped, but I have on order some Rockin' Green Hard Rock. So that is probably what I will be doing in the evenings this weekend. Then the Bum Genius are going up for sale. I don't like the hook and loop, so I am hoping to make a little money off them.

I also have enroute to my house a new Bum Genius 4.0 with snaps! I am so excited to try it. The hook and loop was the main reason I didn't like Bum Genius. I am hoping with the snaps I will love them.

Okay, time to sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment