Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rockin Green

So I finally ordered some Rockin Green in Lavender Mint Revival. It arrived last night. I was so excited to "rock a soak". I got all my dipes in the bathtub and filled with hot water and several tablespoons of Rockin Green. I left them for about 2 hours. I was so excited to see what came out of my diapers.

Fast forward to several hours later. Water is still clear. Hum. I am wondering what is going on. I empty the tub and put more hot water in. Leave it for about 30 minutes.

Fast forward again. Still clear. Odd. I transferred the diapers to the washing machine. Ran through my normal routine and put them in the dryer. Well, put the inserts and AIO's in, the covers, I hung. They smelled clean, which is good, but I didn't get the nasty water like the pictures all show. I wonder if I left it long enough? I am going to try again, but maybe only use a few diapers instead of my entire stash.

Alright, time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment