Thursday, July 29, 2010

SIL is preggers!

I am very excited (and a little jealous). My SIL is pregnant with #2! She sent me a message over Facebook yesterday asking me about cloth diapers. I am so excited she is interested. I am going to load most of mine up Saturday and show her when I pick Roo up. I am trying to think of everything I have learned these past 6 or so months and what I would do different if it were up to me. I have been taking notes, doing research and looking at everything. I just hope that I can sell her on it.

I am also hoping that since they are preggers, B will accept starting to try for number 2. I so want to be pregnant one more time. I don't feel like our family is complete unless we at least try for another child. Plus, I have been saving all of Roo's clothes and it seems like a waste of space if we don't have another kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment