Monday, August 30, 2010

Chuck Wagon Races

So the hubs is over in Clinton, AR at the Chuck Wagon Races. Yes, he is that guy. He is going to be gone all week and probably return home hurt. Thats usually what happens when he goes. But, I hope he has fun and its not too hot.

Other than that, M came over Saturday and helped me to clean my house. Oh my Gosh, it took forever! We were pretty much at it for 8 hours. I still am having a hard time walking. But it looks great. And I decided that we are going to start doing "chore day". Either on Thursdays or Fridays, we are each going to have certain things that are assigned and they must be done. I am sick to death of the house being gross and me being the only one to do anything about it. I know this week it will stay clean unless I mess it up, but that isn't going to happen.

Also, we are having a yard sale Friday and Saturday. I really hope to get a lot of stuff gone. I want my garage as empty as possible, and no more boxes of stuff. I think I will go through my diapers and get rid of some, that went really well last time.

Alright, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment