Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weight lose and cloth diapers

My sister and I challenged each other to a weight loss contest last night. First one to lose 10 lbs gets a $10 gift card from the other. So, I am doing the only thing that works for me. Low carb. Now, I know that its supposed to be bad for you. But, its the only diet that works for me. Plus, I am going to try and walk everyday on my lunch break or after work. I just need to get off my fat ass and do something. I am sick of being so fat and having nothing fit right or look good. I am sick of my husband not being interested in me. I don't want to be a fat mom. So, I am doing something about it. I will keep you updated on the contest and the weight loss.

On a different note, I think that I am going to have to bleach my diaper inserts. Yikes. The smell is overwhelming. Even after running extra rinses and washes with Rockin' Green, they still stink. I guess I will work on this sometime this weekend.

Other than that, I think I may have my SIL talked into trying cloth for this next baby. I sent her home with 3 of my diapers to try out. And I have another one for her. I showed her all of mine and she was really interested. I showed her how easy they are to use and told her to call me before she washed so I could walk her through it. I told her that if I can do it, working full time, driving another 10 hours a week and doing everything else I gotta do, she absolutely can do it too. I really hope she will. She tends to have babies with really sensitive skin and it would be so much better for their skin.

Alright, getting to back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment