Monday, August 23, 2010

Full Moon

So, what is it about full moons that brings out the crazies? I swear, everyone I have dealt with at work since Friday has been certifible. They are unreasonable, demanding, and generally, nuts. In my job, I have to deal with victims of crimes. They generally do not know how the justice system works. And if they do know, they know about it from being prosecuted. So, things can get interesting around here. I just don't understand how they can ask and do some of the things they do. And this is not just at work. I went to Walmart yesterday. Yes, I too am a little nuts. But there were some things I needed for dinner and that is really the only store in this area. So, I think most of the people thought it was Halloween. I mean, really? Mesh shirts? On middle aged women? Nuts, I say. We also went swimming at the lake. Now, you can always see something interesting there at the public access beach. A woman, about 55 years old, 5'6" and 250 pounds, in a string bikini. I couldn't look for more than a second or else I would have puked.

Thats all I have for today. Maybe more craziness tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment