Monday, August 9, 2010

Same old, same old

So, I haven't been on here all weekend. Just got really busy. M, Roo and I went yard saleing Saturday. I did pretty good, only spent $15. Then, Roo and I came home and she took a nap and I cleaned. Ugh. For 3 hours. But my house looked beautiful. And my friends came over for dinner and we had a fabulous time. Just talking and laughing and being together. Then, Sunday was lazy day. Roo and I got up, ate breakfast, played, took and 3 hour nap and made dinner. It was great.

So, you all know I have been switching to Cloth Diapers. That is great. Roo can have a small rash and after 2 days, its gone. No creams, just cotton and microfibers. I have also been trying to cut down on my personal uses too. I got the Diva Cup and some mama cloth. Now, if you haven't heard of the Diva Cup, you need to look it up. It is wonderful. It goes inside, like a tampon, but doesn't absorb. It catches. So no Toxic Shock Syndrome. It takes a little to get used to, but I already noticed a difference in the severity of Aunt Flow. And the mama cloth is also great. I have some issues down there that plastic and paper can make worse, and the cotton doesn't. Its so easy to use, just throw it in with my diapers. And it feels so much better with this terrible heat we have been having. I think that M and I are going to try to make some of our own this fall.

Other than that, we have decided to try for another baby. I am officially not taking birth control, but we will see how long it takes. I have been taking my Basil Temperature every morning, so I am really hoping it will only take a couple of months.

Alright, almost bedtime. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment