Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mami and Papi's Love and Happiness challenge

So, this month the challenge over at Mami's and Papi's is to find happiness in everything. Basically, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade and have a party, don't sit and sulk. I am absolutly going to try my best to be most positive with everything. Included in this challenge is a diary. Well, part of my own personal challenge is to use this blog as my diary. I have not been the best about updating, so that is something I am going to work on.

First thing to be uplifting myself about-an unpaid snow day. Okay, yeah, no pay. But, I am not spending money on gas or to buy lunch. And I get to spend a whole day with Miss Roo. We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, which I never have time to make during the week. My BFF is coming over for dinner, which again I don't have time to make during the week. And we are nice and toasty warm in the house, not freezing out in the 5 degree weather. So, upaid snow day is a good thing. And B got a little extra for working yesterday because of the snow. Oh, and I sold some trainers that don't fit Miss Roo. And a Mai Tai. So really, almost made enough today to cover it. Yay for snow days!

I am going to try to update every day with the good things that happened. Try to keep me honest! God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment