Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Updates on Everything

Things have just been going right along and super busy and I haven't been as good as I would like about updating, so here is the last 2 weeks.

B resigned from the SO on Valentine's day. It was a lot sadder than we thought it would be. Its like a whole chapter of his and my lives gone. When I got home that day, there was no sheriff's car in our driveway. Pretty much, this is the first time since we have lived in this house that this has happened. But, everyone was super nice to him while it was going on and after, when they picked up his stuff. On the plus side, I do not have to worry everytime he puts on his uniform that he won't come home. He has been cooking and cleaning and helping so much with Miss Roo. Its been great. Like a mini vaca for me. Well, not really, but still a huge load off.

We had our 18 week check-up. Everything is still good. I am down a total of 11 pounds so far. Doctor is not worried at all. Baby has a heart beat of 155. I am convinced its a girl, but we find out for sure on March 2.

We moved Miss Roo to a toddler bed. She has been doing great! I can't believe it. She has slept like 4 nights and took 2 naps. She goes right in, we kiss her and make sure she has all her friends and close the door. The only issue we have had with her is that during the second nap, she woke up, got her basket full of rash creams, lotions, brushes, etc and took it to bed. She managed to get a sample size of CJ's open and used the whole thing. It got everywhere-her, Harree, the bed, the sheets. Oh, well, lesson learned.

I took a bunch of Miss Roo's outgrown shoes to a consignment sale last weekend and made almost $130! Super excited. So, most went into checking, but I did use some to get a Boba carrier from Mami's and Papi's! This was really the only thing I can think that we will need for the new baby. Unless its a boy, then we are going to need some non-pink clothes. But we will know that soon enough.

I guess that's really all. I am trying my best to look at the positives. I am mostly okay with things, just somewhat concerned about money. But, God has provided for us so far and I do believe he will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment