Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy weekend

Wow, did that weekend go by quick! Yard saleing Saturday, followed by the lake. Sunday, the inlaws came up for Roo's swim lesson. What fun! And then Grandma, Roo and I went shopping. Had to return a gift from Old Navy and hit the best sale ever! 30% off everything in the store. Yikes! Didn't go nuts, which was good. Spent a little more than needed, but I really did need everything.

So, Friday, I got my box of Crunchy Clean for diapers. Yum! Smells awesome. Washed some dipes in it and no stinkys. Yay! I am so happy. I think this is the solution. I will keep you updated.

Another giveaway to talk about. Home Grown Families is giving away a Bum Essentials in choice of color! So cute! You have got to check it out. These diapers look amazing! She did a review and said how soft they are. Go enter and tell them I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment