Monday, June 14, 2010

Missing the girl

Well, my sweet girl isn't home tonight. She went to spend a couple of nights with MawMaw and PawPaw. Gosh, I miss her so much! I never would have thought I would before she was born, but now I can't hardly stand for her to be gone. I tried to keep busy, but without my little distraction, I have gotten way more done and am now bored.

Since she was gone, I got a bottle of wine to enjoy with my chores. Did laundry, dishes, made dinner for tomorrow, played with the dogs. Ugh, I hate it when she is gone! I am so glad she will be home tomorrow. How does someone so little make up such a big part of our lives?

Also, I took the time to enter another giveaway. I have a terrible problem. I think it will become worse if I actually win something. But it is so much fun to enter! You get to review websites, look at diapers, and think of how you could use the item. I love it!

Alright, I am going to take my somewhat intox butt to bed. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment