Monday, June 14, 2010

Hot Weather

So, down here in the South, it gets hot. And it usually gets really hot, really early. Which is fine, we all have air conditioning. It sucks to turn it on, cause the electric bill goes up, but you can't live without it. When I walked into the office today, it seemed a little warm. Monday morning, I figured it was turned up for the weekend. Nope, air is out. Oh my gosh. Its kind of a cooler day, only supposed to be in the mid 80's. I am totally dying. I am sitting in front of a fan that was loaned to me with my window open, trying to catch a breeze. Plus, I am competely sunburned. What was I thinking? I went to the pool yesterday and I guess I thought since it was late afternoon, I didn't need sunscreen. Nope, totally fried. I couldn't even where a bra today. I am kind of a idiot.

Moral of this sad tail: Sunscreen! Fans! A/C! All blessings from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment