Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yard Sales

M and I and Monkey went yard saleing today. I can't believe the deals you can get at yard sales! At one sale, I got 4 or 5 pairs of dress pants, a pair of dress capris, and a pair of Levis for $4. Plus a thing of brand new baby lotion and a insulated bottle. Amazing. Plus, I tried everything on when I got home and it all fit! The pair of capris may go to consignment because they are really low rise and just may be too young. But we will see. At another sale, I got a Walmart sack full of baby boy cloths, 2 crib sheets, a crib mattress cover, 3 nice shirts for B and a pair of Robeez for my friend for $7! This was a great day. Earlier in the day, I bought a little kitchen set for Monkey, for $5! Its a two piece one and needs to be cleaned, but she won't care about that. So excited.

I love hitting yard sales. I may have a problem. Its all I want to do on the weekends. It may be time to find a self help group.

"Hello, my name is Lacey and I am addicted to Yard Sales."

No comments:

Post a Comment